CFI Electric Ltd logo

Electrical System Inspections

Are you looking to rent your property? If you are trying to obtain a permit to rent out your property, you will need one of two things depending on the city in which you live: Certified Letter of Electrical System Inspection or, a signed copy of the Electrical System Inspection by our master electrician.

Contact us now to get a free estimate
Captcha Image Refresh Captcha